Monday, September 28, 2009

The time for change is now- can you break a fifty?

So, I really suck at words.
I suppose it doesn't look good for me to print that- anywhere- as I used to make a living from my writing. However, I smartened up and returned to Harvard. Which, after a 5 month leave of absence, I officially dropped out of last week.
Call me Captain Awesome, Captain Backfire, Captain Crazypants; anything, really, because honestly, I don't need anything but music. Which is just berserk.
Today's house special is diverse, with oaky undertones and a one-two punch.
It saddens me that more people haven't heard of Owen. Spread the good word.

I understand that music can make people emotional. For example, Amazing Grace could make one cry while The Way You Look Tonight could put the stupidest grin on one's face. The Album Leaf covers all ranges of emotion, with hardly any words.
Haha.......someone very dear to me used to sing me this song over the phone when we were in high school. Ha.
I always say Pinkerton's my favorite, because of Across the Sea, but honestly- the Blue Album. Why? Rivers Cuomo was singing my songs.
You can't have an anxiety attack listening to this song.
Heart attack, maybe. Bu tit would be peaceful. Mmm.

Presents the best question: When I wake up tomorrow, will you still feel the same?
Band of Horses- No One's Gonna Love You
The song I wish I could hate.


Seems like Ms. Apple has been lost and forgotten?

1 comment: