Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weird weather, weird mood........weird noises coming from my food.

Isn't it just Rice Krispies that are supposed to go snap, crackle, pop? I just made the sketchiest bowl of oatmeal. It is not going in my stomach.
It's rather torturous when you break up with someone who you care about. Especially when said person seems like they are trying hard to convince themselves they don't love you anymore. Like, talking and everything is fine, but songs and pictures make them uncomfortable, as if every picture of the two of you should not exist for a while, and your musical tastes should be altered by such a shocking experience. I don't get it. But, alas. Such is life.

Regardless. Back on the job hunt- I turned down a job at Brigham and Women's today, which I'm sure I'm going to get a ton of flack for. Honestly, though, I can not afford to move back to Boston right at this moment, and especially for a per-diem job. Really? Per-diem? I could have steadier employment as a substitute teacher. Hell, my washing dishes two nights a week will keep me better supported.
Anyway. Here are some tunes to which I am officially starting my day.
I would love to see a couple fast-waltzing to this song....the time is amazing.
Something about upbeat songs about not upbeat things can be comforting.
This has got to be the most amazing Cure cover.
Another Cure cover, but their originals are good, as well.


Again, I do hope you enjoy listening to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment