Friday, October 30, 2009

All Hallow's Eve.....Eve.

I made a ton of anise cookies for Christen's party- enough, in fact, that I think I may deliver some to Shani and Amelia if I can get downtown.

Tonight is all about Halloween, I suppose. Not thinking I was actually going to go anywhere this Friday night, I didn't really plan out a costume. Still, I have many options, just in my wardrobe. With my scrubs and stethescope, I can be an intern. With my leather jacket and motorcycle boots, I can be a biker. With my suspenders and some hair gel, I can be a punk rocker.

It's rather odd when things you wear/wore almost every day can be considered Halloween costumes.
In other news, there is a small bat sleeping (seemingly) on the small of my back. Also, not actually sure if the bat is small, it just looks smaller than most of the bats we have around here. Note to self: either clean the chimney out or seal it off.

The Shondes- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment