Friday, October 16, 2009

So excited, I just can't hide it

So, haven't slept a wink, due to the excitement that Curlyhawk and Lindyhawk are leaving Hull around.....nowish. To come here! To Western Mass! To visit me!!! I miss my Curlyhawk so much.

In other news, I am having issues with my hair. I really want to grow it out, but I miss having the frohawk. I want to be able to look at least a tiny bit professional......but I already have that tiny patch of hair shaved off of my head, and it's tempting. Ideas?? Any random strangers reading this blog at all? I can show you the difference.


This is me with hair like I have now. Minus the lip ring. And my fake boyfriend. Isn't he pretty? Such a great fake boyfriend!
This is the flophawk. Spiked, a mohawk. Unspiked, a frohawk.


This isn't the longest, but ponytail length.




HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not easy bein' afro d'easy.

Billy Idol- Rebel Yell
The Anniversary- Sweet Marie
Bear vs Shark- Ma Jolie
Atom and His Package- Undercover Funny
Pat Benatar- Heartbreaker
Emily Haines- Reading in Bed
Redman- Creepin'
Lionel Ritchie- Hello
The Butchies- It's Over
Brett Dennen- She's Mine
Phantom Planet- So I Fall Again

Wow. Maybe that was too mixy. Icing the cranium and laying down for a while.....and wondering if Curly will cut the fro.

2 comments: