Friday, October 16, 2009

Fail. I fail!!!

Total friendship fail.

Parker's birthday party was Sunday night, damn this concussed brain! Let me explain to you fine strangers the loveliness of Ms. Parker:
a) she is a wicked awesome, kick-ass friend.
b) she is my opposite drink buddy- she does g and t's, I do vodka and t's.
c) she is the funniest/craziest/firecrakery sparkplug I've met who went to MCLA.
d) she sure knows her music.

It was a 1920s themed party, which was awesome, I can't stress how awesome. Rob came with me, and that was cool, because I think my brother-friend should know Parker. Everyone should. Anyway, met a bunch of her friends, several of whom are more than pretty awesome. ALSO! We had an alcohol laden discussion about me renting the other bedroom in the apartment, which has turned into a sober discussion about me renting the other bedroom in the apartment. Sweet!

In other news, I feel like George Lopez is the only comedian with a sitcom that I adore. Other than Tina Fey. But she is a comedienne.

The "Happy Belated Birthday Parker Because Pretty Sure You're Birthday was September 30th and Your Party Was Columbus Day Eve Playlist of Doom", with Love From Kit.
Neutral Milk Hotel- In the Aeroplane Over the Sea (because that was the most awesome sing-a-long)
Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would Suck Without You
Weezer- In the Garage
My Morning Jacket- Mahgeetah
Shwayze- Buzzin
Snow Patrol- Crazy In Love
Harry Connick, Jr.- Wink and a Smile
The Dead Milkmen- Bitchin' Camaro
The Vapours- Turning Japanese
Incubus- Stellar
The Watson Twins- Just Like Heaven
The Pixies- Gigantic

Wow....that could have been done much better. Alas. Head. Issues. HAPPY BELATED, PARKER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment